We are sorry you have found it necessary to report a claim. Daryl Flood attempts to settle all claims in an equitable and timely manner. Please, review the MINIMUM FILING REQUIREMENTS information before you continue.
- A claim must be filed in writing with the household goods carrier or the household good carrier’s agent who name appears on the moving services contract.
- The claim must include enough facts to identify the shipment.
- The claim must also describe the type of claim and request a specific type of remedy.
- Shipping documents cannot be substituted for a written claim.
- A claim submitted by someone other than the owner of the household goods must be accompanied by a written explanation of the claimant’s interest in the claim.